LaLiga Ultimate Xpert Competition Terms & Conditions
Tue, 24 Nov at 16:28
Setanta Sports Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan aged 18 years and over.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one LaLiga replica football and jersey of the winners choice (20 winners prizes in total)
- The LaLiga Ultimate Expert competion will be run 20 times over the course of pre selected round during the 2020/21 season. The final 20 winners will be entered into a draw to win trip to Spain for 2 and tickets to a LaLiga game. The dates and game will be determined later by LaLiga and may be effected of COVID 19 restrictions
- The winner of the trip to Spain and the companion must be over 18 years of age and have a valid passport and visa in order to travel and enjoy the prize in Spain.
- The competition must be entered via the Setanta Sports Eurasia Facebook or Instagram page with entries limited to one per Facebook/Instagram user.
- Entries must be entered in the comments of the competition post on Facebook or Instagram. The correct answer and official hashtag #LaLigaUltimateXpert must be entered. If entering on Facebook the competition post must be shared and on Instagram a friend must be tagged.
- Setanta Sports may publish the name of the winner on its Facebook/Instagram page account.
- Setanta Sports will notify the prize winner by means of a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. In the event that Setanta Sports is unable to contact the winner after three (3) attempts a replacement winner will be drawn.
- No cash alternitives for prizes will be offered
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition, the decision of Setanta Sports will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the prize by the prize winner constitutes consent to use the relevant prize winner’s name, home town and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as Setanta Sports may require.
- Setanta Sports reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
- Setanta Sports does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- Setanta Sports is required to share entrant’s details with LaLiga Santander.
- Employees of Setanta Sports and its associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win the competition.
- The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.